Your Tour Packages Includes:
- Return Flights from Chicago ORD International Airport – Dublin Airport.
- Coach Hire for Full Duration of Rugby Tour in Ireland.
- 9 Night’s Accommodation in 3* Hotels in Dublin, Cork & Galway.
- Cooked Irish Breakfast on all mornings for Group in Hotel.
- Guided Tour of Aviva Stadium – The Home of Irish Rugby.
- The Guinness Storehouse – The Home of Guinness (Adults Only).
- Day Tour to Aran Islands – Bicycle & Bus Tour of Islands.
- Guided Tour of Cliffs of Moher by Sea & Foot.
- Guided Tour of Blarney Castle Tour & Kiss the Stone.
- Entry & Boat Trip to Spike Island Cork & Armory.
- Jameson Distillery Tour – Where Whiskey Started (Adults Only).
- Session with Ex Ireland & British & Irish Lion David Corkery.
- Attend Guinness PRO14 Rugby Match – Fixtures TBC.
- 3 Competitive Rugby Matches for all Teams Touring v’s Local Men’s Opposition.
- Intensive Training Session with a Top International Rugby Coach.
- Irish Rugby Tours Representative Available at all times.
Your Provisional Hotels on Tour
Academy Hotel Dublin City Centre
Clayton Hotel Galway
Imperial Hotel Cork City Centre
People must pay the deposit. Then they can either pay the full amount due or just the installments. Unfortunately, they cannot choose custom amounts.
For the people who want to leave on Friday – on the payment page they enter
Want to Know More About the Tour?
GalwayGalway has a diverse sporting heritage, with a history in sports ranging from horse racing, Gaelic games, soccer and rugby to rowing, basketball, motorsport, greyhound racing and others.
DublinDublin has always been synonymous with Rugby Tours for all ages, sizes and standards. Without doubt the most popular destination of choice for rugby tours – it has it all.
CorkCork is approximately 3 hours’ drive from Dublin and the same from Galway City. The City is very compact and small along with easily accessible routes from all sides.